Android X-19 Android X-19

A true genius....

You know.. you have the art down, but yes, some of the scenes should have been shorter...

But i think you were going for the long boring approach. Showing off your skills is what i think you were doing.

And i loved the ending, and i think we have the next big clock crew member right here. Keep on making flash like this, but with clocks, and this here is a goldmine.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Very zelda like almost

Wow, the animation was very good. You made it feel like an actual forest in a fantasy type world with your colors and shading. One could mistake this for a cutscene in a 3d rpg like zelda or something like that. Now, if only this was actually a 3d ps2..... :(

Crayon Parade Crayon Parade

Should have finished it.

You should have showed a person coming through the door and saying wtf as it showed the damaged. If you would have done that.. that would have made the movie complete.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Sweeeeeeeeet

That was awesome, with the turtles being bad ass and everything. This must have taken you months to do. Anyways, great movie my man. This is the way the cartoons and movies should have been, but then us kids wouldnt have been able to see rated R turtles.

Matrix Revolutions Matrix Revolutions

I havnt seen this flash movie

Im just answering your question. Originally, the oracle was going to be the same lady as the previous 2 movies. If you didnt know, she died when making the movies. So the writers had to come up with a new plot without destroying the old one. I think it was handled nicely given that more than 50% of the movie was shot when she died.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Just like adult swim

Sure it may be like family guy, but when roy-bot came to the scene, it instantly reminded me of home movies. Especially the drawing. Yup, more like home movies than anything else. Im gonna take a nap now, im way too excited..... amamaheheheehehhe!!!!

The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 1 The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 1

Could have been better

Wearing clothes in the healing chamber???!!?? Thats unheard of. Also resurecting someone after being blown un in a nuclear explosion, very unlikely. I know its hard, but your characters should be able to be seen then just their front. maybe some running towards or sideways. But they constantly walk sideways. Could have been so much better.

RobsH66 responds:

Well, like I've said before, it was never meant to be completely realistic.

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

Nice movie

Have you ever thought of making this a game? I could do it for you, i just need the graphics. Have the main running sprites, a few different weapons, explodable scenery. It could be mayhemingly fabulous. And im sure other people might enjoy a game like that too!!

Kirk's Skate Video No. 3 Kirk's Skate Video No. 3

Nice

Personally Kirk, i liked intro #2 then the one that you used.

Anyway, have u ever thought to make a skate game?

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

One question?

what did you use to make this? Ive always wondered if this is made in swish 3d or soemthing else that you can import into flash?