The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

arrrrrgggg

i hate you :(

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Of course not

Im lactose intolerant, all you do is fart alot and get diarrehea.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Too easy

I built up an entire fort with all weapons and all baracades. The best combo is grenades with the uzi. I got past this game with well over 1500 in health. You need to make it faster paced. Man, i cant believe i sat through this for 2 hours.. bah.

Matt

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

I wish these girls were real

Anyways, i downloaded the game and ripped it. I found images of the girls with their heads torn off, no real reason why. Also, looked up the cheats, and found some u may have missed.

crazygirlmot
fhu38dh2h37u

thats it... not sure what these do.. im going to bed... but all i know is that nobody has unlocked these yet.. im such a bad evil doer.. or am i a good evildoer in the sense that im worse overall by being a better evildoer... ackkk

just use these codes, im sure they will work.

matt

All Your Candy All Your Candy

Could have been better....

No pie man, what is wrong with you? Need blood from the clocks, and maybe different animations as the clocks get beaten up like bruises and whatnot. You should be able to beat up bio clock as well.

Good job, and u kept this a secret too.

Matt

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Not Bad

It was a good platformer, but its missing out on action man. Have strawberry be able to defend himself. Also, at 3 megs, what takes up all the space man? Anyway, to tritoch, ive emailed you earlier and im just trying to make a second attempt. Would you mind letting me use these graphics to let me program a second version of clock legends? Im pretty confident i might be able to some improvements in some places.

matt

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Owwwww

My fucking wrists hurt. Now how am i going to masterbate now with a limp wrist?

Arrghhghh

Asteroid Field Asteroid Field

Only okay

For this to be a good game, how bout the ships have some weapons eh? And the thing is sorta moving backwards, have the ship at the bottom. And maybe have explosions happen on screen. Just some suggestions.

SantoNinoDeCebu responds:

I'm currently making a space game like that but you got weapons and have to shoot the bad guys. And it side scrolls instead of form top to bottom

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome

I have to say this is one cool game. But i died way to early. This game is kinda hard, how bout an unlimited lives cheat or something... eh?